It is possible to use the Moodle App from your mobile device to access your course content.
For an overview of the features of the app, see https://docs.moodle.org/en/Moodle_Mobile
Setting up the app
- Visit the Apple App store (iOS) or Google Play store (Android) to install the official Moodle app. Search for "moodle" and select the app authored by "Moodle Pty Ltd."
- Install the app and open it
- Enter "moodle.swarthmore.edu" as the site
- A browser window will open for you to authenticate with your Swarthmore username and password
- You will be brought back to the Moodle app with a list of your courses.