Getting Started with Moodle
All courses and enrollments have been entered into Moodle, so instructors can log in and get started on their courses right away.
- Go to moodle.swarthmore.edu
- Click on Login and log in with your Swarthmore username and password
- If you have courses available, they will be shown in the middle of the screen. Click on a course to enter it.
- Inside a course, click on the green "Turn Editing On" button in the top right corner of the page to begin adding content.
- See below for more Moodle resources.
Start of the semester help
Swarthmore Moodle Help
Search for your problem or click on a term below
Other Moodle Help
Moodle Docs - the main Moodle help site for instructors
Lynda.com Moodle training - online video training on most Moodle topics. Log in with the institutional link to see all the videos.
You can also contact the Swarthmore Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org, x4357).
Swarthmore Moodle Help Pages
Recent Moodle Help page updates