When you want to restore files, you can restore from the web using the administration console.
- In your Web Browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc..) go to: https://www.crashplan.com/console
- Sign in to your administration console with your Swarthmore credentials (your full email - example: email@example.com):
- Go to Devices - You will see "Device Overview" (lists your devices)
- Click the restore icon for the computer whose files you want to restore.
- Select files or folders to restore by checking the boxes next to the Folder or File you’d like to retrieve, Click Restore. Please see image Below:
- (Optional) Select a calendar date to restore a previous version of files (if the file has previous versions it will have a small arrow to the left of the file). Refer to the image below:
- (Optional) Select Display deleted files to show files that have been deleted from this computer, hidden files and/or the full path of the file. Refer to image below:
- In the lower left, click the link Click here to download to download the zip file containing your selected files. See Image below.
Note: Most computers will unzip by simply double clicking the downloaded file. Please contact the Help Desk if you need assistance unzipping files.