Zoom can now be integrated into your Moodle course. This allows your students to be able to see which week you may have a Zoom meeting scheduled. By adding an "External Tool" and selecting "Zoom Video Web-Conference" you can simply add Zoom to a Moodle section. Follow the steps below to get started.
- Login to Moodle and select Turn Editing On.
- Select which section you want to add Zoom and select Add Activity or Resource.
- Select External Tool and click Add.
- Fill out the required information and select Zoom Video Web-Conference from the Preconfigured Tool dropdown menu.
- When finished configuring your settings select Save and Return to Course.
- The Zoom Meeting activity will then show up in the section you selected.