Body Copy is the name for the main content area of most sites. Editing the Body Copy works much like a Word document thanks to the formatting tools included with the Editor Toolbar (ex: bold, italic, underline, alignment, insert links, etc.).
Editing Body Copy
- Make sure you've logged in to Drupal
- Navigate to the page you'd like to edit
- Locate the tabs at the top of the page
- The first time you edit a page there will be three tabs
- View Published
- New Draft
- Revision History
- Click on the New Draft tab to reveal the editing window
- Scroll down until you see the Body section
- Click within the white area of the editor
- Make any necessary content updates
- Full explanation of the Working with the Editor & Toolbar
Copying content from Microsoft Word can occasionally have unexpected results, bringing unnecessary formatting and code along when pasted into Drupal's text editor.
If this becomes and issue, the Paste from Word tool can help remove the extra formatting. If that fails to resolve the issue, try the Paste as Plain Text tool