- Go to mathworks.com and select "Create Account" at the top right of the screen.
- Fill out the required information, making sure to use your Swarthmore e-mail address. If given the option to select how you will use MATLAB, select "Teaching or Research in school" or "Student use".
- You may need to verify your account by clicking on a link from the MathWorks. If you don't receive the e-mail, you can check your spam folder.
- After you have verified your account, visit the appropriate link below to associate your account with Swarthmore's MATLAB license:
Faculty/staff: MATLAB faculty/staff license
Students: MATLAB student license
- At this point, you can download the MATLAB installer from the MathWorks MATLAB web site.