The calendar will show the blocks of time in the Office Hours Scheduler as well as any individual appointments.
Synchronize appointments with Google Calendar (rather than create a new calendar in Google)
The Office Hours Scheduler (WASE) can sync appointments and blocks into your Google or other calendar. To have WASE do this:
- Click on the PREFERENCES tab in WASE (Orange bar near the top of the page).
- A PREFERENCES page will open, either in a separate browser tab or window.
- Click on the down-arrow in the "Local Calendar for Sync" box.
- Select Google Calendar to sync appointments and blocks into your Google calendar.
- Select iCal to sync appointments and blocks into your local (iPhone/Android) calendar.
- Select None if you do not want your appointments and blocks synced into your local calendar.
- Further instructions will be displayed on how to complete the synchronization setup.