Getting Started with Moodle
All courses and enrollments have been entered into Moodle, so instructors can log in and get started on their courses right away.
- Go to moodle.swarthmore.edu
- Click on the "Log in" button and log in with your Swarthmore username and password
- If you have courses available, they will be shown in the middle of the screen. You can select current, future, or past courses. Click on a course to enter it.
- Inside a course, click the gear icon in the top right of the page and then select "Turn Editing On" to begin adding content.
- See below for more Moodle resources.
Start of the Semester Help
Swarthmore Moodle Help
Search for your problem or click on a term below
Other Moodle Help
Moodle Docs - the main Moodle help site for instructors
LinkedIn Learning Moodle training - online video training on most Moodle topics. Log in with the organizational link to see all the videos.
You can also contact the Help Desk
Swarthmore Moodle Help Pages
Recent Moodle Help page updates