- Go to your Moodle course page and turn editing on
- At the bottom of the left column, look for the "Add a block" section and section "Panopto" from the pulldown menu. Note: In some cases the "Add a Block" pulldown may appear at the bottom of the right hand column).Add the Panopto block. Refer to the instructions for adding a block.
- The page will refresh and the Panopto block will appear near the bottom of the left in the right hand column.
- Click on "Provision Course" within the Panopto block. This will set up your course within Panopto.
- Look for a message indicating that the provisioning process succeeded. Then click the link to return the course main page.