- Collect student work through a Moodle assignments
- On a computer, download all student files from Moodle in a zip file, unzip the file, and copy the files to Google Drive or Dropbox.
- On the iPad Pro, open the files from Google Drive or Dropbox, and mark up as needed.
- Save the modified file back to Google Drive or Dropbox.
- On a computer, zip all the marked-up files and upload back to Moodle
Access your College and personal Google Drive spaces easily for use with Notability and other apps.
It might be surprising to see a Microsoft product on this list, but OneNote works well for keeping both handwritten and typed notes organized. You can choose to sync your notes to a Microsoft website where they can be automatically shared with your students.