- Log in to Moodle and navigate to your intended course.
- In the upper-right corner, click the big gear icon and select Turn editing on
- Click the Add an activity or resource link in the section of your choice.
- Select the External Tool activity and click Add.
- You will now see an options screen for the External Tool activity.
- Give your new activity a name (example: EDUC 019 WordPress Site).
- In the next field, "External tool type", choose the tool type for the current semester. The format will be as follows: *Semester* *Year* WordPress Courses (example: Fall 2017 WordPress Courses).
- Leave the next field, "Launch URL", blank.
- Select Show More...
- In the next field, "Launch Container", select New Window from the dropdown.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the button marked Save and return to course.
- You should now see your new activity link in your course.
- Click on the new activity link to initiate the WordPress site. You will automatically be added as an admin user.
- All enrolled participants can click on this activity link to access the WordPress site.