- Login to your Moodle course, click the big gear icon, and select Turn Editing On.
- Select which section you want to add Zoom and select Add Activity or Resource.
- Select External Tool and click Add.
- Fill out the required information and select Zoom Video Web-Conference from the Preconfigured Tool dropdown menu.
settings including the date and time of your Zoom meeting.
- When finished configuring your settings select Save and Return to Course.
- The Zoom Meeting activity will then show up in the section you selected.
- Click on the Zoom Meeting activity to see your saved settings. Click the Green Start Meeting button to begin the meeting. You can copy and past the Join Link URL to share with others outside your Moodle course.