Help Desk Hours
No walk-in support
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
We are currently serving the community remotely. Please visit the ITS Service Portal (support.swarthmore.edu) to enter a ticket, place a service request, and find answers to many questions.
If calling the Help Desk, please leave a message. Your voicemail will create a ticket. When leaving messages, please spell out your username, provide a phone number, and leave an alternate email address if you are unable to access your Swarthmore email.
Contact the Help Desk
Accessing Swarthmore Remotely
- Check your Duo devices
- Have at least one device registered with Duo that you can access from off-campus
- We strongly recommend adding your smartphone, or an app-enabled mobile device, with the Duo app
- Check any hardware tokens you may have for Duo authentication and ensure they are working properly
- Install the Swarthmore Virtual Private Network (VPN) on any devices you wish to use off-campus
- Verify that you can login to the Swarthmore VPN and that the VPN application is up-to-date
- Upload files to Google Drive and review Google Drive File Sharing for collaborating on documents and projects
- Make sure you can connect to the Internet. Check out our tips for better WiFi for more information.