Rhinoceros (Rhino) is a 3D modeling program available for use on college and personally-owned computers. More information is available from the Rhino web site.
Download Rhino 7 for Windows or macOS from the Rhino download page. Select the full version (not the evaluation version).
- Run the installer
- When prompted the the licensing information, select the Cloud Zoo
- Login via Google using your Swarthmore username
Changing License Settings
In the past, Rhino had a local license manager. To switch your installation to the cloud license manager ("Cloud Zoo"):
- Start Rhino
- From the Tools menu, click Licenses
- Under the Rhino license, click Change Your License Key
- Click Login
- Login using the email address that is a member of the new team