The Adobe Creative Cloud Suite includes the following software:
- Acrobat DC - PDF document creation and editing
- Photoshop - image editing
- Illustrator - Vector graphics and illustration
- InDesign - Page design, layout, and publishing
- Dreamweaver - Website and mobile app design
- Animate - Multimedia authoring and computer animation program
- Character Animator - Software product that combines live motion-capture with a multi-track recording system to control layered 2D puppets drawn in Photoshop or Illustrator
- After Effects - Cinematic visual effects and motion graphics
- Premiere - Video production and editing
- Audition - audio workstation for mixing, finishing and precision editing
- Bridge - Digital asset management
- Flash Builder - Rapidly develop cross-platform web, desktop, and mobile applications
- Fuse - 3D computer graphics software
- InCopy - Collaborate in editorial workflows
- Lightroom - Digital photo processing and editing
- Media Encoder - Output video files for any screen
- Prelude - Metadata ingest, logging and rough cuts
- SpeedGrade - Professional color grading
|NOTE: Adobe Creative Cloud is licensed only for use on college owned computers. Faculty & Staff who use a personal computer for college work, are eligible to purchase Adobe products at a discounted rate - contact the Help Desk for details.|
- For better performance Adobe recommends uninstalling previous Creative Suite versions (e.g., Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6) .
- This installation will TAKE AT LEAST 45 MINUTES TO COMPLETE and can take longer depending on your computer platform.
- Please close ALL programs before starting this install.
Installation instructions for Windows
- Extract or unzip "Adobe CC.zip" , then double click "Setup.exe" in the AdobeCC folder to begin installation.
Installation instructions for Mac
- Extract or unzip the "Creative Cloud_Install.pkg.zip", then double click "Creative Cloud_Install.pkg" to begin installation.
Click on the links below to download the installer:
- Windows 7 or Higher 64 bit: CC 2018 for Windows
- Mac OS X 10.7 or Higher: CC 2018 for Mac
- Mac uninstaller: CC 2018 uninstall for Mac
- Mac uninstaller: CC uninstall for Mac (CC 2017 Only)
If you experience problems during the installation process, try using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool.
The Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool helps resolve installation problems for Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Creative Suite 6, Adobe Creative Suite 5 - 5.5, Adobe Creative Suite 4, and Adobe Creative Suite 3 software:
Instructions (PLEASE READ FIRST): http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
If you are experiencing problems opening Adobe Creative Cloud applications and/or Adobe Acrobat, or encounter a "Register Your Product / Sign in page" (see image below), use the Adobe Serialization tools linked below.
Serializer Instructions (Windows)
- Quit all Adobe applications
- Save the Serializer to your computer (it will not work from the web browser).
- Unzip the Serializer zip file.
- Browse to the Adobe CC Serializer folder that was unzipped
- Run the RemoveVolumeSerial file first
- Then run the AdobeSerialization file
Windows: Adobe Serialization 2018
Serializer Instructions (Mac)
- Quit all Adobe applications
- Save the Adobe Serializer Fix to your computer (it will not work from the web browser).
- Unzip the Adobe Serializer Fix zip file.
- Browse to the folder that the file unzipped to
- Right-click (or control-click) on the Adobe Serializer Fix application and choose Open.