Connecting from Windows
Click your Start button.
- In the Search box Type \\swat-print in the search box and press Enter. If prompted for credentials, enter GARNET\username in the username field, and your password.
- Find the printer queue name from the table at the top of this page.
- Double-click on the printer (it will install automatically)
Connecting from macOS
- Open System Settings, select Printers & Scanners.
- Choose Add Printer, Scanner, or Fax add a printer
- Click theAdd Printer page tab at the top of the
- In the Address field, type swat-print
- For Protocol, choose Line Printer Daemon - LPD
- In the Queue field, enter the printer queue name from the table at the top of this page.
- Under Name, copy and paste name from Queue field.
- Under Use, select the option for Select Software..., and search for the printer model from the table at the top of this page.
- Click Add. After you click Add, the Printer list window will reappear with the selected printer added to the list of printers.