Connecting from Windows
Click your Start button.
- In the Search box Type \\swat-print in the search box and press Enter. If prompted for credentials, enter GARNET\username in the username field, and your password.
- Find the printer queue name from the table at the top of this page.
- Double-click on the printer (it will install automatically)
Connecting from macOS
Before you Begin: Canon drivers are already on College-provided computers. If this is a personal computer, download and install the Mac Printer Drivers first. Download Mac Printer Drivers Run the installer. This installer may warn that it cannot open because it is from an unidentified publisher. You can launch the installer by control-clicking on the file and choosing "open".
- Open System Preferences, select Printing & Scanning, and click the lock in the lower left corner to make changes.
- Select the + (plus sign) to add a printer
- Click the IP tab, represented as on newer versions of macOS.
- In the Address field, type swat-print
- For Protocol, choose Line Printer Daemon - LPD
- In the Queue field, enter the printer queue name from the table at the top of this page.
- Under Name, copy and paste name from Queue field.
- Under Use, select the option for Select Software..., and search for the printer model from the table at the top of this page.
- Click Add. After you click Add, the Printer list window will reappear with the selected printer added to the list of printers.