Connecting from Windows
Click your Start button.
- In the Search box Type \\swat-print in the search box and press Enter. If prompted for credentials, enter GARNET\username in the username field, and your password.
- Find the printer queue name from the table above.
- Double-click on the printer (it will install automatically)
Connecting from macOS
- Open System Preferences, select Printing & Scanning, and click the lock in the lower left corner to make changes.
Select the + (plus sign) to add a printer
- Click the IP tab
- In the Address field, type swat-print
- For Protocol, choose Line Printer Daemon - LPD
- In the Queue field, enter the printer queue name from the table above.
- Under Name, copy and paste name from Queue field.
- Under Use, select the option for Select Printer Software..., and search for the printer model from the table above.
- Click Add. After you click Add, the Printer list window will reappear with the selected printer added to the list of printers.