Connecting from Windows
- Click your Start button
- Select Search.
- Type in \\restech and press Enter. If prompted for credentials, enter GARNET\username in the username field, and your password. (Note** may need to type the complete address if print jobs fail to complete: \\restech.swarthmore.edu)
- Find the printer's queue name from the table at the top of this page.
- Double-click on the printer
- it will install automatically and be available from your Printers control panel
Connecting from macOS
Before you Begin: Download and install the Mac Printer Drivers first. Download Mac Drivers Run the installer. This installer may warn that it cannot open because it is from an unidentified publisher. You can launch the installer by control-clicking on the file and choosing "open".
- Open System Settings, select Printers & Scanners.
- Choose Add Printer, Scanner, or Fax add a printer
- Click theAdd Printer page tab at the top of the
- In the Address field, type restech
- For Protocol, choose Line Printer Daemon - LPD
- In the Queue field, enter the printer queue name from the table at the top of this page.
- Under Name, copy and paste name from Queue field.
- Under Use, select the option for Select Software..., and search for the printer model from the table at the top of this page.
- Click Add. After you click Add, the Printer list window will reappear with the selected printer added to the list of printers.