Campus Phone & Voicemail Resources
Web Guides - FAQ webpages that provide answers to many "How do I ... ?" questions:
- Cisco Phone FAQs (Cisco Phones, how do I ...?) - provides answers to many Phone-related "How do I .... ?" questions.
- Voice Mail FAQs (Voicemail how do I ... ?) - provides answers to many Voicemail-related "How do I .... ?" questions.
Printable Guides - PDF reference guides for you to print and keep:
- Voicemail Essentials Guide - PDF provides keyboard shortcuts for navigating voicemail menus.
- Deleted Voicemail Retrieval Guide - PDF provides directions for navigating deleted voicemail messages.
- Cisco 8841, 8851 Phone Reference Guide - PDF provides directions for navigating your Cisco phone and its different features.
Note: For best results, print Cisco IP phone 8841/8851 quick reference [PDF] on 8.5inch x 14inch (legal-sized) paper.
Video Guide - Cisco 8841 Phone Navigation:
Phone Models Used On Swarthmore's Campus
Cisco 7821 wall phone, Cisco 8831 conference phone, Cisco 8841 desk phone, and Cisco 8851 desk phone w/ BKEM Expansion Module
|Cisco 7821, a 2-line phone used in classrooms, labs and dorms, able to call other campus phones, and the surrounding neighborhood.||8831 Conference Phone, a speaker phone with attached keypad, ideal for medium to large conference rooms. Departments can purchase a conference phone through ITS - contact the Help Desk for details.|
|8841 Desk Phone, a 5-line phone capable of supporting five separate phone extensions and/or speed dials, assigned to most faculty and staff.||8851 Desk Phone with BKEM Expansion Module, is used in offices that need more than five lines. The expansion module allows for an additional 18 lines.|