Perusall is an online collaborative annotation tool that allows students to annotate textbooks, documents, and images. Instructors can create assignments and students can add comments and reply to each other.
Instructions for setting up a Perusall link in Moodle
- click the Edit Mode button to turn editing on
- Click the Add an activity or resource button
- Select the Perusall activity
- Give your new activity a descriptive name
- Scroll to the bottom and click the button marked Save and return to course
- You should now see your new activity link in your course
- Click on the new activity link to create your Perusall course. You will automatically be added as an instructor.
- All enrolled participants can click on this activity link to access the Perusall site