It is possible to use the Moodle App from your mobile device to access your course content.
For an overview of the features of the app, see the Moodle Mobile documentation.
Setting up the app
- Visit the Apple App store (iOS) or Google Play store (Android) to install the official Moodle app. Search for "moodle" and select the app authored by "Moodle Pty Ltd."
- Install the app and open it
- Enter "moodle.swarthmore.edu" as the site
- A browser window will open for you to authenticate with your Swarthmore username and password
- You will be brought back to the Moodle app with a list of your courses.
You will be prompted to log in via the browser window each time you access the application.