Getting Started with Moodle
All courses and enrollments have been entered into Moodle, so instructors can log in and get started on their courses right away.
- Go to moodle.swarthmore.edu
- Click on the "Log in" button and log in with your Swarthmore username and password
- If you have courses available, they will be shown in the middle of the screen. Click on a course to enter it.
- Inside a course, click the gear icon in the top right of the page and then select "Turn Editing On" to begin adding content.
- See below for more Moodle resources.
Start of the Semester Help
Swarthmore Moodle Help
Search for your problem or click on a term below
Other Moodle Help
Moodle Docs - the main Moodle help site for instructors
LinkedIn Learning Moodle training - online video training on most Moodle topics. Log in with the organizational link to see all the videos.
You can also contact the Help Desk
ITS Help Desk
Mon - Fri: 9am- 4pm
610-328-8513 (off campus)
Swarthmore Moodle Help Pages
Recent Moodle Help page updates