Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Log into your Moodle course
- In the upper-right corner, click the big gear icon and select "Turn editing on"
- Click "Add an activity or resource" in the section where you want to add the wiki
- A pop-up appears. Check the box to the left of the Campus Pack Wiki activity
- Click the Add button
- You will be taken to a settings page for the Campus Pack Wiki
- Give your Wiki a title and a description
- Configure the remaining settings to your choosing or leave them as they are for a default installation
- Click Add. The wiki is now created.