Faculty can add URL links from web pages to Moodle using the URL Resource.
- Turn editing on: click the "Turn Editing On" button (top right)
- Locate the section or topic where you will add the link.
- Click + Add an activity or resource.
- Select URL from the Resources section
- In the Adding a new URL page, fill in the required fields.
- The Name field controls how the text of the link will appear on your course page.
- The External URL field is where you enter the URL of the web page you wish to link to.
- When you have finished choosing settings, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save and return to course.