Update the Google Chrome Browser
- Open Google Chrome on your Windows or Mac computer.
- In the upper right corner, click on the "three dots" icon.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, select the Help > About Google Chrome menu options. Simply opening this page will initiate the update process.
- Once the browser updates, you might need to click on the Relaunch button to reopen Chrome.
If the Update Fails
- If the update fails, it is recommended that you download and install the latest version of Chrome. Start by opening this site https://www.google.com/chrome/browser
- Click on the DOWNLOAD CHROME button.
- Open the installer and follow the instructions to complete the installation of Chrome.