- Open the doc in Drive
- In the upper right your notice a blue "Share" button
- From there choose "Advanced" - lower right of pop up window
- Within the advanced modal choose "Change" next to "who has access"
To limit access to Swarthmore only choose "Anyone at Swarthmore.edu with the link".
When the link is clicked on from the web page it will prompt the user to log in using their Swarthmore credentials.
- Choose "Save" and the next screen will give you the URL you can use for the website
To restrict forms to Swarthmore only:
- Go to Settings (gear icon)
- Make sure "Swarthmore Only" is checked.