Ensure you are using the most recent version of Outlook and your operating system is up to date.
Add a Gmail Account to Outlook
- Download the Recommended for users EXE file from the Google Workspace Sync for Outlook download page.
- On the computer where you use Outlook, open the installer and follow the instructions.
- Move to Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select Outlook > Preferences > Accounts
- Click the plus (+) sign > New Account
- Type your email address > Continue
- Type your password > Continue
- Click Continue
- Select an account to sign in.
- Allow permissions from Microsoft apps & services
- Click Open Microsoft Outlook
- Select Done
For more information, check out the official Microsoft documentation.