The Stat Block pane type displays a simple donut chart visualization that represents a single statistic as a percentage.
- Under the YOUR SITE - Site Administration dropdown, hover over Add new pane and select Stat Block to create a new pane.
- Provide a Title for the Stat Block.
- Optionally, add an Abstract to provide your audience with additional context to explain the data.
- Provide the number to be displayed as a percentage. For example, if you intended to show that 56 percent of Swarthmore’s student body received financial aid in 2018–19, you would type 56 in this field.
- Optionally, provide a short Percentage Label. Note that this label must be extremely concise, because it appears in the very small space within the donut chart.
- Click Save to create your new pane.
- To place the newly created pane on your page:
- Click Arrange Panes.
- Click the little grey gear icon in the upper left-hand corner of the Additional Content region of your page, and then click Add content.
- Find and click on your newly created pane under Existing Site Panes > Stat Block Panes. You can now arrange the order of your panes by dragging and dropping the item.
- Click Save to save a draft of your page. You can set the Moderation state to Published if you would like to publish the pane to your page.
|Screenshot of Stat Block pane type|