Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Make sure you've logged in to Drupal.
- Navigate to the page you intend to update.
- Locate the editing tabs above the page content, and click New Draft.
- Find and click the blue bar labeled Image, Slideshow and Video to expand options.
- Once expanded you will find options to add a Primary Image. Expand the Primary Image bar to reveal additional options:
- Upload tab - Use the Browse button to upload a file from your computer.
- Select an image and click OK.
- Click Upload.
- File Browser tab - Browse the server for a previously uploaded image.
- IMPORTANT: Provide Alternative Text, a succinct description of the information contained in the image. This is primarily to ensure that the site is accessible to all visitors. For a thorough description of Alternative Text and it's usage, visit this WebAim article.
- Choose the Image Alignment from the dropdown:
- Centered Above Content
- Floating Right
- Floating Left
- Add a Caption. Optional. Note: Captions should be no more than 250 characters and ideally, closer to 125 characters.
- Drupal automatically creates a Thumbnail Image. The thumbnail is used primarily in RSS feeds. It is possible to replace this thumbnail with your own.