The Lead pane is useful for pull quotes or highlighting other important text. Optionally, a Call to Action Link can be used to guide visitors towards related content.
- Under the YOUR SITE - Site Administration dropdown, hover over Add new pane and select Lead to create a new pane.
- Provide a Title for the Lead. Note: This is used for internal purposes only and is not displayed to visitors.
- Provide the Abstract that will be presented as a Lead pane.
- Optionally, provide a Call to Action Link in order to drive traffic to related content.
- To place the newly created pane on your page:
- Click Arrange Panes.
- Click the little grey gear icon in the upper left-hand corner of the Additional Content region of your page, and then click Add content.
- Find and click on your newly created pane under Existing Site Panes >Lead Panes. You can now arrange the order of your panes by dragging and dropping the item.
- Click Save to save a draft of your page. You can set the Moderation state to Published if you would like to publish the pane to your page