Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Make sure you've logged in to Drupal.
- Navigate to the page you wish to edit.
Hiding the Title Pane
- Hover over the yellow Site Administration area of the toolbar to reveal additional options.
- Select Arrange Panes. This will open a new window which will allow you add, arrange or remove Panes for the current page.
- Locate the Main Content Panel (pictured below).
- Locate the block labeled "This node" title.
- Click the gear icon located in the upper-right corner of this block (pictured below).
- Choose "Hide this pane" from the list of options.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.