Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Add a Title.
- Optionally, add a short Label to give further context to the feature. Example: “Sustainability” for a feature about composting on campus.
- Use the Feature Layout selector to determine whether the image will appear on the left or right side of the screen.
- Add the Feature Image (optimal dimensions: width of 1530px by height of 1020px).
- Click the File Browser tab to launch the browser pop-up window.
- Navigate to the file, clicking on the title to select it.
- Double click the title or use the Insert file button in the upper left.
- If you’re adding a new image to the system, click the Choose File button to browse your local system for the file, select it, and click the Upload button
- If the image has already been uploaded to the system:
- Optionally, add a Video URL. The system expects the video to come from YouTube.
- If both a Video URL and Image File are present, the image will be used as the video’s “poster image”. This is the way the system is intended to be used but is not required.
- Add the text that should accompany the feature in the Abstract field.
- Optionally, add a Call to Action Link. This will inherit the standard Call to Action formatting.