Swarthmore College uses Drupal, an open-source content management system (CMS), to build and update websites hosted at www.swarthmore.edu.
By default, all Swarthmore College faculty and staff are able to log in and update their profile pages. Further editing permissions, like updating department web pages, are reserved for those who have attended a campus-hosted Drupal training workshop.
For information regarding the next available training opportunities, check the ITS Events page. If you don't see any upcoming training sessions, let us know that you're interested by filling out our Drupal Training Request Form.
If you can't find the information you're looking for here, please contact one of the following:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - content related questions / assistance making updates to the site
- email@example.com - report technical / access issues
Search for a Drupal Help Topic
Updating Websites and Profiles with Drupal
- Logging in
- Recommended Image Sizes
- Manage Navigation
- Adding a New Page to a Drupal Site
- Editing and Publishing Updates to an Existing Page
- Unpublish a Page
- Best Practices
Editing Page Content
- About the Body Copy Editor
- Working with the Drupal Copy Editor
- Primary Images
- Working with Images in the Editor (non-Primary Images)
- Edit Existing Panes
- Edit a People List ("Faculty/Staff" page)
Available Pane Types
Help by Category / Topic