We believe that accessibility considerations are fundamental to every element of what we do at Swarthmore College. We incorporate thinking about accessibility throughout our work and documentation of the tools available to the Swarthmore College community.
Some examples include:
- Auto-Captioning Video in YouTube
- Auto-Captioning Videos in Panopto
- Automated Accessibility Checkers - Lighthouse
- Creating Accessible Documents
- I have a Mac, do I have the right version of Office to use the Accessibility Checker?
- Making Accessible PDFs from Word
- Moodle PDF File Scan
- Simple testing before you buy: how-to
Recent space activity