We believe that accessibility considerations are fundamental to every element of what we do at Swarthmore College. We incorporate thinking about accessibility throughout our work and documentation of the tools available to the Swarthmore College community.
Some examples include:
- "Fast Five" Essentials to Preparing Materials
- Auto-Captioning Video in YouTube
- Auto-Captioning Videos in Panopto
- Automated Web Accessibility Checkers - Lighthouse
- Creating Accessible Documents
- Google Docs: Changing The Look of Headings and Paragraphs
- I have a Mac, do I have the right version of Office to use the Accessibility Checker?
- Simple testing before you buy
- Use Microsoft's Accessibility Checkers
- Using Word's Style Gallery to Create Structure in Your Document
Recent space activity