Set up a recurring meeting with No Fixed Time
- Sign into swarthmore.zoom.us using your Swarthmore credentials.
- Click on the "Meetings" tab from the left-hand menu.
- Click on "Schedule a meeting" from the top right.
Enter the information for the meeting.
- The "Topic" will be the name of the meeting. If for a class, be sure to title it with the name of the course and what semester the meeting is for.
- Select the "Recurring meeting" check box.
- Select "No Fixed Time" from the Recurrence dropdown menu.
Set meeting options that are applicable.
Click Save when finished.
Share the zoom meeting invitation through your Moodle course, calendar invite, or email.