Classroom and Conferencing Technologies
The Classroom and Conferencing Technologies group provides audiovisual and digital media equipment support for instruction and administrative purposes on campus. Our office is located in Beardsley Hall 115, x6201.
- Assist in the planning, designing, and implementation of digital media technologies in College learning spaces and meeting rooms
- Training users on classroom projector systems, lecture capture, video web-conferencing, and other digital media technologies
- Lending equipment such as DSLR cameras, audio recorders, laptops, iPads, and projectors
- Supporting online conferencing services such as Zoom and lecture capture and video streaming services such as Panopto
- Consulting and training on various audio and video production equipment
- Consulting on audiovisual equipment purchases
Requests for Assistance and Equipment Reservations
To request assistance with our AV systems, lecture capture, or web-conferencing support please email requests to email@example.com. If you've booked a room through the College's SwatCentral space reservation system please let us know of your AV needs so we know how to best accommodate you. You can also email us for equipment reservation requests. To ensure that the equipment you need will be available, we strongly recommend you make a reservation in advance.