The Media Services Department provides audiovisual and digital media equipment support for instruction and administrative purposes on campus. Our office is located in Beardsley Hall 115, x6201.
Our services include:
- Assist in the planning, designing, and implementation of digital media technologies in College learning spaces and meeting rooms
- Training users on classroom projector systems, lecture capture, video web-conferencing, and other digital media technologies
- Lending equipment such as DSLR cameras, audio recorders, laptops, iPads, and projectors
- Consulting and training on various audio and video production equipment
- Consulting on audiovisual equipment purchases
Requests for Assistance and Equipment Reservations
To request assistance with our AV systems, lecture capture, or web-conferencing support please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you've booked a room through the Colleges's space reservation system please email us of all of your AV needs so we know how to best accommodate you. You can also email us for equipment reservation requests. To ensure that the equipment you need will be available, we strongly recommended you make a reservation in advance.